There are two noteworthy admissions in the max of the colleges and universities in Canada – Fall (begins in September) and Winter (begins in January). Due dates for these admissions shift from institution to organization. For the most part, the due dates for Fall admission are amongst January and April and due dates for Winter admission are amongst June and September.
It takes around 8 to 12 weeks for an application to be handled in Universities and colleges require around 2 to a month to process an application.
Agenda of Documents required for Application:
Bachelors and Master’s (University)
• Bachelors/Masters – singular mark sheets
• Consolidated/Provisional/Degree/Course Completion
• IELTS/TOFEL and GRE/GMAT Xerox duplicates with attestation
• Statement of Purpose
• Experience Letter (if any/if required)
• Passport Xerox
• Extra-curricular Certificates (if any)
• Passport size Photo
• Bachelors/Masters – Individual and Consolidated Mark sheet, Provisional Certificate or Degree Certificate.